Lost in the Fifties is an international event with 6 concerts, 5 totally free of charge, in beautiful settings, with several activities.
Throughout an entire weekend, it is:
- Almost 30 hours of music,
- 10 hours of concerts,
A pool party on the saturday afternoon with a free concert and DJs
On sunday afternoon, on the harbour of Port Ariane, classic cars, concert, DJs and stands.
- A few hundreds dancers from all over France and Europe,
- Local and International DJs,
- A vintage cars and motorcycles show,
- A parade and election of Miss Lost in the Fifties 2019
- Dance Demonstrations,
- For beginners, an introduction to various dances from the fifties